SCHOOL ROYAL INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL
Private Primary School (Royal International School) implements the Polish core curriculum and an expanded international English language program. Pupils within elementary school are educated in grades 1-8, in accordance with the assumptions of the Polish teaching system, while implementing international educational projects.
In accordance with the assumptions of the British core curriculum, all children, in addition to subjects recommended by the Ministry of National Education, also learn natural sciences as part of Science Club classes, as well as arts subjects corresponding to the British Art & Design program and social sciences within the Economy Club. These classes are aimed at developing students’ natural abilities and supporting their talents.
We place great emphasis on the implementation of items such as critical thinking. It is important for us to develop our students’ skills and acquire skills such as:
communication and presentation
the ability to search, collect, filter and absorb information
In addition to a number of standard activities resulting from the program’s implementation by the Royal School, learning in our international primary school allows our students to develop in many areas. We organize many hobby clubs and additional classes, educating students in the areas of their interests and physical activity. In addition to chess, ballet or karate, students of the Royal School’s Private Primary School can also develop their acting, visual and directing talents. Musical – on piano classes and movement improvisation. They pursue their scientific passions in the scientific laboratory.
As part of education, the private primary school of the Royal School also organizes educational camps where, in an atmosphere of creative play, children and young people develop their language skills. Camps are organized during the holidays and holidays, and their program is organized individually each time. In addition, each month students implement the so-called “External lesson”, which involves going to the theater, a museum lesson or to places related to science and culture. Private primary school The school is happy to cooperate with parents in the creation of new initiatives aimed at the development of Royal School pupils.
- The school organizes meetings for candidates and their parents from November to May. Parents interested in participating in the meetings, please contact the school’s secretariat and book a place.
- The parents submit their child’s candidacy to the Royal Primary School by submitting the application to the Secretariat of the Card together with the legally required documents. Parents of students of class 1 students are required to provide information on school readiness prepared by the institution where the child performs the annual preparation for compulsory education and participate together with the child on a selected open day organized by the school.
- Meetings with parents take place on weekdays after prior appointment with the school’s principal.
- Candidates for grade 1 are not covered by the examinations. They only participate in at least one open day in order to familiarize themselves with the organization and functioning of the school in practice.
- The director may ask a school psychologist and a chosen teacher to interview the candidate.
- The number of places at school is limited. The order of admissions is decided by the list of applications kept by the school head.
- Priority of admission to class 1 is entitled to:
generic Royal school services
kindergarten children Royal kindergarten
kindergarten children Royal kindergarten
- The director of the institution makes the decision on admitting the child to school.
- Candidates appending during the school year to the existing classes participate in the test week.
- Admission of a child to the school takes place after signing the contract and paying the entry fee.
- School recruitment runs throughout the school year.
We invite you to look at ROYAL INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL and ask you a number of questions - we will be happy to answer them.
Please complete the application form.
We sign a contract.